ResortLock: Lock Management
In the left-hand navigation, you will see other sections in addition to the Dashboard. To view the menu, click on the menu icon to the left of the ResortLock logo on the top of the page.
For accounts with several Locks and/or Locations, the Lock section can be helpful to search for a particular lock.
Selecting an individual lock will then bring you to the lock detail view where you can edit lock settings or generate new guest codes.
Adding New ResortLocks
To add a new ResortLock to your account, click on the Register Device button within the Locks menu.
In the Register Device form, enter the required information:
- Select the model number (RL2000 or RL4000)
- Enter the 16 digit serial number found on the back of the keypad side of the lock
- Name your lock (ex. Front Door)
- Select the Location for your lock (or create one if no Location exists yet)
Click "Register" to complete adding your lock to your account.
From the Locks menu, click on the lock name to manage the lock.
Within a lock's management view, 3 sub-sections include Guests, Calendar and Settings.
The default Guest Menu shows current and pending guests for the lock. New guest codes can be created by clicking on the Add ResortLock Guest button.
The Calendar View shows all of your guest bookings on a monthly calendar.
Within the Settings section, 3 sub-sections include Settings, Access Instruction and Integrations.
From the Settings tab you can do the following:
- View your locks serial number. This cannot be edited. If your serial number was incorrectly entered, you will need to delete the lock and add again with the corrected serial.
- Change the name of your lock
- Change the location of your lock.
- Set the default guest start and end time for guest code creation. These default times are used when creating a code from the lock's management page.
When you add a lock to your account, the system automatically includes operating instructions for the lock model being added. You can then view or modify those instructions in this tab.
These Access Instructions are included in the email that is sent to your guest when a code is created and you include your guest's email in the Add Guest screen.
Click here for additional information of the Guest Email Template.
The Integrations tab allows you to connect your Airbnb account with your ResortLock account. When this is done, approved Airbnb bookings will be sent to your ResortLock account so that an guest code will automatically be generated and sent back to the Airbnb system. This code will then be provided to your guest via your Airbnb settings.
Click here for additional information on integration with Airbnb.